Monday, January 2, 2012

Packing!

I figured I should probably start packing prior to the day before I leave like I usually do.  Since the magnitude of this trip is a little more than I usually do, I figured preparation might be critical this time.... It is coming together.  I think.  I need to get a few things at the store, do some laundry, and check my list but I think its almost there :)  I have all my ski and snowboard gear (the important stuff) together and checked for completeness. Hopefully I am not missing anything for camping.  I still need to figure out how I want to organize and what I want to separate out for the ferry! (I won't have access to my truck on the boat).  The weather is lookin not too bad so I am officially leaving Saturday.  The ferry does not leave until 10:30 on Monday so I am hoping if something holds me up I will still have that whole day to get there!

Some pictures :)
Ski gear!  With my super sweet ski pass

Well, its coming along... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment