Friday, January 6, 2012

Securing the cabin for take off...

So my attempt at a witty title is lame. Oh well. Stop making fun of it. I think almost everything minus some laundry and other things I still need to use are ready to go! And shoes. I have thus far forgotten to pack any shoes.

I have checked 5 sources for the weather in Tok, which I am hoping is going to be the coldest place I have to deal with. Every forecast is different. Drastically so. Low temps range from -3 (I can deal with that... Not to bad) to -24 (well this has the potential to be bad....I don't know how T Rex feels about this...) some say snow showers constantly, some say snow only at night, and some say no snow at all. My conclusion: no one has any idea what the hell the weather is doing in Tok, Alaska. Well this is inconvenient. I guess I will just have to do what I always do... Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

At least when I make it to Haines it will be in the 30s. It's going to feel like summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment